Welcome to Age Concern Online
Age Concern Pty. Ltd., established in 1986, is one of Australia's oldest private training organisations in aged care and is a Registered Training Organisation.
Prue Mellor, the Managing Director is a registered nurse with a M(Geront), MN(NPrac), MACN. Her experience includes positions such:
- consultant - introducing person centred care practices to organisations
- consultant on contemporary dementia care and behaviour management
- care planning and documentation processes adviser to organisations
- liaison/assessment nurse for Psycho-geriatric Services in Victoria
- consultant to a psycho-geriatric hospital in The Netherlands
- educator/consultant to a culturally specific aged care services
- health adviser on a Trade Mission to Brunei, and
- witness to the House of Representatives, Inquiry into Indigenous Health
All our program facilitators are experts in their field and included internationally recognised speakers such as the late Margo McCaffrey, Dr Geri Hall, Professor David Ames and Professor Rhonda Nay.